Saturday, April 9, 2016

Reflection

         Time to reflect on all this first production:

Successes
       A huge personal success was that I got a lot of stuff done early! I know I've mentioned it in like all the posts this week but for me it's a very big deal which is fantastic.

Challenges
        Not exactly a lot of challenges so far, except having a really good, not too personal writing for this argument, even though as an argument it needs a lot of those appeals of emotion and personal feeling. I think challenging is while I got a lot of work done I still have much more to do and I'm not totally complete with this draft.

The Future
        I'm just getting busier and more stressed as each day passes so I hope I can keep up this good work and get this done well and quickly

Feels
      PUMPED AND READY

No comments:

Post a Comment