Monday, April 25, 2016

Peer Review for Rhiannon Bauer



Who: Rhiannon Bauer

What: Revised Post to Peer Reviewers

Activity: Copy-Editing Suggestion
        I suggested a lot of edits that would help increase her arguments impact and make her argument more clear, like changing wording and emphasizing some ideas. As well as cleaning up some of the phrasing. I did this all in direct editing or suggestions and not actually in a comment post.

Helped?
         I think I helped a lot, I gave her a bunch of suggestions to help the essay flow a little better and show her argument more clearly.

Incorporated
         The idea of specificity and clarity of argument

Admired
       She had good arguments and points, I admired her decision in choice of argument and approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment