Saturday, April 16, 2016

Reflection on a Surprising Lack of Stress

          I'm totally kicking ass today in getting this stuff done

Successes
        A big success again this week is actually getting things done at a good time, practically early in my scheme of work, along with that I actually think I found more usable sources to back up points made within the work.

Challenges
       Trying not to sound like a know-it-all within my writing, or being overly rude. I hope I soothe any ruffled feathers while at the same time still making a point that ruffled feathers aren't my concern.

Past the Point of No Concern
       I have so many big projects pretty much culminating in this week, as well as like, trying to have a social life. But I think since I managed everything well enough this week that next week will be just fine, if a little pressed.

Feels
      Overall, This might be my best project. Something I actually will like post elsewhere probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment