Saturday, April 23, 2016

Reflection on Two Weeks

     Not necessarily two weeks, but near enough, until the end of the school year, and isn't that terrifying.

Successes
        Well I got everything pretty done, gonna check over the fine cut once more before I turn it in, but I think overall this was a really successful essay.

Challenges
          Trying to find good arguments was the main challenge and trying to see what I could fix in the final paper  through my own eyes is hard, since I think it sounds right.

The Future 
          Well I've got busy weeks ahead and the last project still to come, so I think while stressful, its so close to the end its best to just work it through

Feelings
        I would say STRESS, is the main feel I got nowadays. But mostly not with this class

No comments:

Post a Comment