Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Surprisingly Less Stress

       Whoo! Week one done, and this is how it went down:

Successes
      This week I've been pretty successful achieving all the posts in time; I also think that I found my sources pretty efficiently this week and that I'll argue my argument pretty well.

Challenges
       However a large portion of my challenges this week have been with the sources and the research post. I thought I had a good amount of sources and then with some I was unable to find the author for some and had to lose them. I still haven't found a good amount of sources for the other side of the argument.

The Future
         I think based on this weeks work, next week will go relatively well. I will of course be working up until the last moment, but since I am only doing a college essay, my rough cut can be all my ideas and sources blah-ed (scientifically accurate word) onto the paper.

Feelings
       Since I have a lot to say about this project and am only doing a college essay I think I'll be pretty good in this weeks work, and doing it in a timely manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment