Saturday, April 9, 2016

Peer Review for Gaby Marty

       This seems like a weird point at which to peer review because it's not really a lot of stuff to review a person on.

Who: Gaby MArty

What: Production Report

Activity: Form Recommendation
       I commented on how in the genre conventions of the college essay she may want to be careful in word choice so she doesn't lose the people she is arguing against.

Helpful?
       I hope so? Maybe it'll help her when actually writing the rough cut

Incorporation
       I just didn't incorporate anything

Admirable
       So far from the little I can read since the posts are only like partial paragraphs of a rough copy, I really admire how Gaby is approaching the argument and she has sources to back up her work and it is all pretty admirable.

No comments:

Post a Comment