Sunday, April 17, 2016

Peer Review for Emily Bond


Who
      Emily Bond

What
      Open Post to Peer Reviewers

What Activity
       I made both content and form suggestions
   For form I gave her some ideas on how to make her QRG a bit more set up like a QRG, and with the content suggestion tried to give ideas on how to make her argument a bit more argumentative.

Helped?
        I think I helped fairly well since she had questions and I tried to answer them to the best of my abilities in regards to her project

Incorporation
       Incorporated the idea of specificity in her arguments

Admirable
       Emily's work was really well structured and thought out, and overall had a very finished quality to it which so early before final production is good for her with final edits.

No comments:

Post a Comment