Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Production Schedule


Opening:

  • What is to be done: Writing of script, record self. pick background intro music
  • Location: somewhere outside? woman's circle perhaps it's very pretty
  • Planned date & time: Hopefully script is written by tomorrow, video hopefully by Friday
  • Resources required: Computer, me
  • Date completed:
  • Changes made after completion & reasons why:

Body:


  • What is to be done: writing of script, recording myself, take screenshots of other work to show in this section, choose music
  • Location: Different places, probably smart to do some of it in the tea shop since I did half the work of this class there. Maybe my room, outside again
  • Planned date & time: This weekend, next week will be revision
  • Resources required: Computer, me myself and i
  • Date completed:
  • Changes made after completion & reasons why:

Closing:


  • What is to be done: writing script, recording myself, finish it off strong with some motivational music probably
  • Location: outside, or this one will be somewhere else that I haven't filmed before, somewhere to make the video seem full circle
  • Planned date & time: also this weekend, i want to have a completed rough of everything by this weekend so I can get everything else done
  • Resources required: Computer once again
  • Date completed:
  • Changes made after completion & reasons why:

No comments:

Post a Comment