Saturday, March 19, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

       I'm definitely a week late on this, but better late than never!

Anticipation
       The post-production week is gonna be a hard time, I'm anticipating a lot of work ahead of me and a lot of stress, luckily some of my classes are cancelled so I may have all the time I need to get everything done well and accurately.

Key Info
       The important thing to know is that obviously the project is very far from completion, but it also is important to regard that the fields of writing I'm encompassing, while both scientific, are different and so that complicates everything a little.

Weaknesses
       My weakness with this project is I'm severely behind schedule with it, besides that my first interviewee never gave me genre examples so I've just had to pick some hoping that they are good enough for what I need.

Strengths
       My strengths in this project is that I've created podcasts before, I know what sounds good and how they should be put together to be attractive sounding and hopefully not too boring.

Rough Copy

Here is a partial audio of the rough copy, it hasn't been edited and there's no music and a large section is missing, but you can listen to it now at least!

LIsten

No comments:

Post a Comment