Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Considering Genre

      Now that the information that is going to be used has been figured out, as well as the subject, it is important to consider the Genre.

But Which One?
      The genre I have decided to go with for this first project is the Quick Reference Guide; I think it is the best option for this project because I can use it to efficiently to educate on the controversy and it is not important to take a side within this postmortem so it is best for just facts being presented. I'm thinking the QRG will be able to get the purpose of the project across without a muddling of the information.

Conventional Conventions 
      The conventions I need to be considering as Production begins is the sort of single web page, image heavy look that is part of the conventions that must be met. I need to begin shortening all the information I have to an easily understandable form as well as the most efficient way to break down the controversy into short paragraphs.

Stress and Distress
     Going into the Production phase of the project I realize I am severely under prepared as well completely overbooked with homework this week and I really need to plan better for the amount of work I need to put into this project. I'm concerned about hitting the deadlines on time, especially since we must have a rough draft for peer review. But I will muddle through and hopefully come out on top of my work.

Therlot, J E. "smiley face stress ball" 05/22/2006 via Flickr.
Attribution 2.0 Generic

No comments:

Post a Comment