Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

         Whoo heres the video essay now

Key Info
        When this says rough copy it's not playing around. This is just straight video of me, without any editing so some of it may be me making weird faces or awkwardly quiet because of people. I plan on adding transitions and a lot of other things to give it more character. There will be background music and the like. Just not yet. And the ants at the beginning of the video- whoops. That's footage for a different point.

Major Weaknesses
          I think a big part of the weakness so far is that it is so rough cut. And that its just me right now. I only hope it saves properly and gets uploaded properly. So it may be even rougher than expected

Major Strengths
          I'm real casual and honest about all of this this time around. Made it real simply and plain because I think that's what best fits the tone of the piece since its a personal reflection.

Rough Cut

No comments:

Post a Comment