Friday, May 6, 2016

Editorial Report 15A


Content Change 
        I don't think there was any content change. I added my last name. Probably phrased it all better.

Form Change
         Well it changed from script into video, so that's a pretty major change there. It's presenting the form more correctly because its a video essay, so it would make sense that it would be in a video now.

Selection from Rough Cut

Hi everyone, well it’s me, Alexis, I’m coming to you today to talk about everything that’s happened this semester in a moment of self reflection upon my different writing experiences in this English course. To start off with I’d like to say that this has been the most effort I’ve had to put in to an English class probably in years, it was a ton of work. The major points of reflection in this work include my new skill of time management, how working in different genres before all this was helpful, and how working with others throughout the course was a big deal.

Re-edited Selection
 Intro

No comments:

Post a Comment