Friday, May 6, 2016

Editorial Report 15B


Content Change 
          There are changes in some of the words. I cut out some of the stuff, or it might've been moved to other sections of the video

Form Change
         Well it changed from script into video, so that's a pretty major change there. It's presenting the form more correctly because its a video essay, so it would make sense that it would be in a video now. It also is a bit more seamless video instead of rough an unedited. Added in example of ant observation so others could feel my pain

Selection from Rough Cut

I came into this class like, alright I got this it's just English. And I promptly missed the first deadline. It flew by me and I practically hadn’t even noticed it until the next day and half of those awful long blog posts weren’t even close to being done. I think this course has been primarily a learning experience in time management, because balancing about 20 blog posts throughout the first couple of projects was not something I had prepared for , especially when I then added 10 hours of ant observation every week to the pile, the time within which I could do the necessary work for this class was shortened even more. I gave myself the weekend always, but with the 20+ blog posts it was still majorly rough. Real time management didn’t come to me until after the first project was done and most of the second project was done as well. By then post size had been halved so it was easier.

Re-edited Selection

BP 1

No comments:

Post a Comment